We love the guys you see in this picture. They are boys and young men from our neighborhood, and their pursuit of God and His Word is inspiring to see. This week, we want to pray for them. If you’d like to join us, here are some ways to pray:
- Pray for their safety. El Salvador has made major strides in improving safety. We are so thankful for that. Young people still do face dangers from gangs and other elements. Pray that God will protect them.
- Pray for the salvation of gang members. Please pray that those who are already part of the gangs will hear the Gospel and that they will choose to follow Christ. We pray that all Salvadorans can live in peace and without fear of danger and violence.
- Pray that they will be surrounded by more examples of God and His goodness. We pray that these boys and young men will come to know more people who love God and seek to follow Him in all that they do.
- Pray also that the boys and young men in our community will come to trust in our heavenly Father.
- And, finally, pray for our young men’s Bible study leaders. They truly are providing an example of what it means to be a man who loves God, and we pray that the young men who come to the Bible study grow in their faith.
These guys mean so much to us. We pray that this group will grow and that their knowledge and love of Christ will be apparent to all who meet them.
[Note: The picture above is of their Bible study pre-COVID. That’s why you can see their faces! Their Bible study is back on again, with masks and any safety protocol ES requires.]